|Terms and Conditions of Sale|
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
2. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that title and ownership of all ordered products shall remain with Kegerator Kustoms until the full purchase price for the products have been satisfied to Kegerator Kustoms.
3. Kegerator Kustom’s remedies for non-payment of this invoice shall include, in addition to all other remedies provided by law, the right to repossess any goods in the possession of Purchaser, purchased from Kegerator Kustoms, the title for which has not passed to Purchaser. Purchaser shall surrender such goods upon demand to Kegerator Kustoms or Kegerator Kustom’s agent.
4. In the event it becomes necessary for the Kegerator Kustoms to incur any collection costs or suits to collect payment, the Purchaser will be responsible for all such costs as the courts may adjudge reasonable for attorney fees on said suit.
6. Payment for the products and services must be made by credit card, wire transfer; or another prearranged payment method. Orders are not binding upon Kegerator Kustoms until payment is accepted by Kegerator Kustoms. Any quotations given by Kegerator Kustoms will be valid for the period stated on the quotation.
7. A returned check, denied electronic payment, or a declined credit card received in payment of an amount due will constitute non-payment of amount due and justifies discontinuance of service without further notice. A $40.00 non-refundable charge will be assessed on all payments that are denied by financial institutions for any reason.
10. Kegerator Kustom’s warrants to the Purchaser that all products, including equipment, hardware and appliances, purchased from Kegerator Kustoms will be free of defect for sixty (60) days from the date of delivery. Kegerator Kustom’s sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace any component or product proven to be defective in materials or workmanship during the sixty (60) day warranty period. Any defective product that is replaced shall become the sole property of Kegerator Kustoms. In the event that any component or product becomes damaged due to misuse the warranty extended to the component or product will become void and inactive. The terms of this warranty are only extended to the original Purchaser and not to any assignees, nor is this warranty transferable with resale of the component or product.
IDEMNITY BY THE PURCHASER
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
13. Kegerator Kustoms will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental injury to people or damages including but not limited to loss of profits suffered by the Purchaser or other arising out of or in any way connected with this agreement or the use of Kegerator Kustoms products or components even if Kegerator Kustoms has been advised of the possibility of such damage or injury or if such damage or injury was reasonably foreseeable or even if such injury or damage arose as a result of a breach of a fundamental term of this agreement or a fundamental breach or the negligence of Kegerator Kustoms , its agents, representatives or employees. The provision of
You can call us directly anytime at
Or email us: email@example.com
|Kegerator Kustoms, Colorado Springs Colorado 80921|