If you have a home kegerator, the Keg Cap Tap is what you need to let your friends and family know what’s on tap.
Regardless of whether you’re serving domestic, imports or home brew, this is the only tap handle that you’ll need! Simply snap the keg cap off a commercial keg and onto the handle or mark up blank caps for your homebrews.
- Fits standard 3/8"-16 UNC threaded faucets
- Adapters for 10x1.5mm faucets available
- Machined from high quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Compatible with caps from US Sankey style kegs (D Couplers)
- Available lengths:
- Short Stem: 1/2" stem (2.75" overall length)
- Standard Stem: 2” stem (4.25” overall length)
- Long Stem: 4” stem (6.25” overall length)
Made in Boulder, CO. Patent pending
Sale Price: $24.95 for aluminum, $26.95 for black (anodized)